Stylecraft is a market leader in the distribution of original, contemporary furniture. The Stylecraft collection of furniture and lighting captures markets including corporate, government, institutional, educational, hospitality and residential spaces across Australia and throughout Asia. Stylecraft represents the majority of our Australian and international brands on an exclusive basis and is an employer of over 80 team members across our showrooms in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and Singapore.
We are looking for an energetic CAD Technician – Systems Support team member to join the Melbourne team in our Flinders Lane Showroom.
About the role:
The primary function of the Systems team is to assist the Sales team in securing projects and delivering a premium systems solution to our clients. Your role with be supporting a collaborative and consultative approach: both internally with our supplier/manufacturers and in engaging with our clients. This is an entry level role and would be well suited to someone who has recently completed their Graduate Degree. You will be well supported in a friendly and vibrant team working with your colleagues in Melbourne and with those located Interstate. Working in Stylecraft’s newly renovated offices in the heart of Melbourne CBD this is a great opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join Stylecraft Systems Team.
Primary role and responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support to the sales, sales assist teams and Systems Coordinators.
2. Project establishment, briefing, check list and finalisation of specifications
3. Assist Sales/Systems in custom designs solutions for clients
4. Customised CAD drawings for modular configurations.
5. Co-ordinate estimating and quoting of systems projects.
6. Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers.
7. Assist in shop drawing process with sales, sales support teams and Systems Coordinators.
8. Build and Maintain 2D/3D library
9. Creation of standard drawings and documentation to assist sales processes.
10. Occasional site visit for measure and consultation with clients.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant tertiary degree completion
• Proficient with AutoCAD
• Experience in Illustrator and Microsoft Office suite
• Dedicated to learning and delivering excellent solutions
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Have a positive mindset and are enthusiastic at work
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com