Stylecraft is a market leader in the supply of original, contemporary furniture. The Stylecraft collection of furniture and lighting captures markets including corporate, government, institutional, educational, hospitality and residential spaces across Australia and throughout Asia.
Based in our Head Office in Woolloomooloo, this is a unique opportunity to provide 1:1 executive support in a dynamic, fast paced industry. We are looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support and assistance to the Managing Director in all facets of the business to enable him to continue to grow the business. It is essential for you to be able to maintain professional presentation as a front-line contact to the Managing Director.
Primary role & responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the below;
• Extensive calendar/diary management - Travel, deadlines, appointments, meetings and calls. Business commitments scheduled and balanced around personal commitments.
• Anticipating needs – knowing in advance what is required and conducting proactive planning accordingly.
• Acting as a gatekeeper - knowing when the Executive has overcommitted and is at capacity. Gauging urgency and involvement required by the Managing Director, delegating work that can be actioned by someone else. Only letting the important tasks and enquiries through and responding or delegating where possible.
• Email Management - manage all emails on an hourly basis. Responding and attending to as many matters as possible in a professional manner.
• Meeting & event planning and co-ordination – including Quarterly Management Meetings (15 pax) & Annual Conference (85 pax).
• Office Management – organising any required maintenance & managing cleaning contractors.
• Ad-hoc project management such as liaising with charity partners for events.
• Travel management – managing and coordinating companywide travel, both Interstate & International, within company guidelines.
• Meeting Minutes - record and distribute effective meeting minutes, following up to ensure all outstanding items are completed.
• Ad-hoc duties - both business and personal.
• Ad-hoc reception duties and assistance to the Sydney sales team, as and when required.
• Ad-hoc duties for all members of the Executive team, as and when required.
• Minimum 3 years experience as a PA or EA to a high level executive.
• High attention to detail.
• Exemplary communication skills - the role is an extension of the Managing Director and is required to respond to many people and circumstances in a timely and appropriate manner
• Strong time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to excel under pressure
• Bright and positive personality with drive and energy
• Exercise sound judgement, confidentiality, flexibility and initiative in prioritising and completing set tasks
• Ability to multi-task and manage time while maintaining a calm, diplomatic and professional persona
• Act as a confidential assistant, ensuring the Managing Director is discreetly made aware of any issues
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to email@example.com.