Stylecraft is a market leader in the distribution of original, contemporary furniture. The Stylecraft collection of furniture and lighting captures markets including corporate, government, institutional, educational, hospitality and residential spaces across Australia and throughout Asia. Stylecraft represents the majority of our Australian and international brands on an exclusive basis.
We are seeking an energetic and driven individual to join our expanding Melbourne based Product and Marketing team in the role of Product Co-ordinator. Reporting to the Brand Director, this role helps ensure market leadership for our product offering in keeping with the Stylecraft brand and keeps our sales team supported and informed on our product collections. The position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks including (but not limited to):
- Assist with the planning and execution of new and existing product ranges for Stylecraft
- Liaise with local designers and overseas suppliers on th e development of new product ranges, product updates and general enquiries
- Handling of enquiries from the Stylecraft sales team regarding product ranges
- Compile internal sales notes for new product ranges and product updates
- Assist with the selection of showroom samples
- Assist with compiling information for the company ERP system, website, in ternal Microsoft Sharepoint library and showroom sample management software
To be successful in this role you will require:
- A keen interest in the design community and market trends
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and grammar skills
- Ability to manage a variety of projects independently whilst also working and collaborating in a team environment
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, experience in AutoCAD is advantageous
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office
If you think you are perfect for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the name of the role you are applying for in the subject of your email.