Based in the Melbourne CBD, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in maintaining our market leadership within the Architectural and Interior Design Community. As the first point of contact, the Receptionist/Office Administrator is pivotal in establishing the first impression to the industry and public of Stylecraft. The role is pivotal in the mechanics of the overall Stylecraft Sales Team and assists the organisation in achieving their target.
The position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks that include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phones in a professional and timely manner
- Greeting clients
- Assisting the sales team with client projects including sample transfers and co-ordination
- Showroom maintenance and presentation
- Participating with the co-ordination of internal and external events
- Office administration & daily showroom management
In order to be considered for this role you must possess:
- An energetic and can-do attitude.
- Proactive with the ability to self-manage daily tasks
- Experience in a dynamic, fast pace sales environment
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and specialised business programs
As this is a front of house position, good presentation is essential as the first point of contact.
We are looking for someone to assume a variety of tasks as well as possessing a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are an engaging, driven individual with the ability to work within a small team environment please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com