Reporting to the NSW State Manager, the Receptionist/Office Co-ordinator is pivotal in the successful day-to-day function of the showroom and sales team.
We are looking for an energetic Receptionist/Office Co-ordinator to join the Sydney team in our showroom.
The role includes a variety of responsibilities. Often the first point of contact, the Receptionist/Office Co-ordinator therefore sets an impression of Stylecraft to the industry and public.
The position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks that include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phones in a professional and timely manner
- Greeting client(s)
- Assisting the sales team with client projects including sample transfers and IT set-up
- Showroom maintenance and presentation
- Participating with the co-ordination of internal and external events
- Office administration & daily showroom management
In order to be considered for this role you must possess:
- An energetic and can-do attitude. Proactive with the ability to self-manage daily tasks
- Experience in a dynamic, fast paced office environment
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- As this is a front of house position, immaculate presentation is essential.
We are looking for someone to assume a variety of tasks as well as possessing a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are an engaging, driven individual with the ability to work within a small team environment please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org