The retail sales support is often the first point of contact and therefore sets an impression of StylecraftHOME and Stylecraft to the industry and public. The role is pivotal in the mechanics of the StylecraftHOME Sales Team and assists the organisation in achieving their targets. The role encompasses but is not limited to the following:
- Operate and manage the phone system, ensure calls are answered professionally and in a timely manner (3 rings) and directed to the correct recipient.
- "Meet and Greet" all visitors to the Showroom and assist or refer to others accordingly.
- To compile and send weekly reports to the accounts department- petty cash reconciliation.
- Manage all internal and external mail, inbound and outbound couriers.
- Manage stock control and office inventory- alcohol, water, stationary, groceries, amenities.
- To be well groomed and appropriately attired at all times.
- Support the StylecraftHOME sales consultants with administration duties as required.
- Assist with all internal processes; quoting, sales orders, scheduling, tendering.
- Compile or sending of data sheets, images or technical specifications.
- Compile and/or amend Care and Maintenance Manuals.
- Maintain and update database of clients, contacts and suppliers in Navision.
- Asset Panda specialist, logging and managing samples in and out of the showroom and warehouse.
- Assist Sales Team with coordinating weekly appointments and product campaigns.
- Caretaker role of accounts when Sales Consultants are away.
- Maintain cleanliness of showroom and facilities on a daily basis. Ensure the showroom is kept in a presentable and organised manner, including weekly flower arrangement and accessories.
- Plan and coordinate showroom layout changes on a scheduled basis.
- Liaison with resident artist and plan for circulation on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinate new demo samples with Product and Brand Manager and operations team.
- Maintain stock line samples.
- Maintain showroom (inclusive of store rooms) and all samples in top condition for client presentations and sales. Arrange repair, replacement or cleaning as required.
- Coordinate demo loan dockets (transfer orders), transfer of demo samples locally and interstate.
- Maintain resource library.
- Maintain stock levels of sampling and brochures from overseas and local suppliers.
- Organise supplier presentations and/or updates.
Events and Hospitality
- Coordinate showroom events and functions. Including organising; catering, hiring of equipment, set-up, cleaning and packing away.
- Attend and contribute to showroom presentations, showroom events, client entertainment and industry events.
- Assist with retail showroom ‘walk in’ sales.
- Assist with website and email based sales enquiries.
- Assist with generic VIC Sales Database and advise State Manger should the client require a full-time consultant.
- Awareness around client activities and potential for account opportunities and growth.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to firstname.lastname@example.org.