Stylecraft is a market leader in the distribution of original, contemporary furniture. The Stylecraft collection of furniture and lighting captures markets including corporate, government, institutional, educational, hospitality and residential spaces across Australia and throughout Asia. Stylecraft represents the majority of our Australian and international brands on an exclusive basis and is an employer of over 80 team members across our showrooms in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and Singapore.
We are looking for an energetic Systems Furniture Estimator to join the Systems team in our Flinders Lane showroom in Melbourne.
About the role:
The primary function of the Systems team is to assist the Sales team in securing projects and delivering a premium systems solution to our clients. Your role will be supporting a collaborative and consultative approach; both internally with our supplier/manufacturers and in engaging with our clients.
The Estimator role is responsible for critical data entry of initial item information to facilitate sales quotation in the most efficient and accurate way possible. The role will be responsible for ensuring item information is available within the company ERP system to enable rapid response to customer enquiries via sales. The role includes liaising with our Suppliers and Manufacturers to obtain pricing, a solid understanding of our product and customisation abilities to ensure product is quoted accurately and the product itself is commercially viable. Attention to detail is critical, alongside a keen ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
You will be well supported in a friendly and vibrant team working with your colleagues in Melbourne and with those located interstate. Working in Stylecraft’s newly renovated offices in the heart of Melbourne CBD this is a great opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join Stylecraft Systems Team.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Creating entries for new items & product ranges which would include – detailed descriptions, images, pricing & volumes
- Facilitating sales quotes in ERP system or in Excel format
- Provide technical support to the Sales teams and Systems Coordinators
- Project establishment, briefing, check list and finalisation of specifications
- Assist Sales/Systems in custom designs solutions for clients
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to obtain pricing.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Experience within MRP/ERP platform experience such as Dynamics Navision, SAP highly regarded
- Dedicated to learning and delivering excellent solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Have a positive mindset and are enthusiastic at work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to firstname.lastname@example.org.