We are looking for an energetic Sales Support to join the Melbourne team in our Flinders Lane showroom.
The Sales Support role includes a variety of responsibilities from showroom maintenance through to administration duties. The Sales Support is often the first point of contact and therefore sets an impression of Stylecraft to the industry and public. The role encompasses but is not limited to the following;
The role encompasses but is not limited to:
· Assist the sales team & tender coordinator with all internal processes; quoting, sales orders, scheduling, tendering.
· Support the State Manager with administration duties as required.
· Assist Sales Team with coordinating weekly appointments and product campaigns.
· Coordinate showroom events and functions. Including organising; catering, hiring of equipment, set-up, cleaning and packing away.
· Compile & maintain data sheets, manuals and technical specifications.
· Manage & maintain resource library.
· Manage & coordinate samples both locally and interstate.
· Attend and contribute to showroom presentations, showroom events, client entertainment and industry events.
· Caretaker role of accounts when reps are away.
· Must be well groomed and appropriately attired at all times.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
· An accommodating personality
· Initiative and a solutions-based approach
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
· Attention to detail
· Availability for after-hours events
· A keen interest in design and the broader design community
· Ability to work in a small team environment, as well as autonomously
If you are a motivated team player then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.