Reporting to the NSW State Manager, this role is pivotal in maintaining our market leadership within the Architectural and Interior Design community.
The role encompasses:
• Generating sales across all areas of the Architectural and Specifier Market
• Promoting the Stylecraft brand and collection of products within the Architectural and Design Industry through regular client presentations
• The pursuit and development of sales leads with the ability to close the sale
• Foster new and existing client relationships
• Attend various industry and networking functions as a representative of Stylecraft
To be considered for this position you must possess:
• An accommodating personality
• Initiative and a solutions based sales approach
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail
• Availability for after hours events
• A keen interest in design and the broader design community
• Ability to work in a small team environment, as well as autonomously
Stylecraft rewards performers with a base salary, car allowance, and generous commission structure.
The successful candidate will undertake a comprehensive training experience.
If you are a motivated team player then we would like to hear from you.
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com