The Residential Sales Consultant's role encompasses all aspects of the design process from the initial client liaison through to final product specification and ordering. The aim of the Sales Consultant is to generate sales from inbound retail residential enquiries (walk-ins, phone, website and email) as well as from a residentially focused client base of stylists, decorators, architects and designers and to drive the quality and quantity of product specifications. The Sales Consultant will assist and identify industry trends and participate in constructive market/product analysis at sales meetings as required. This role is pivotal to fostering close industry relationships, business leads and continued sales growth for Stylecraft's residenital brand, StylecraftHOME.
- Generate sales in all areas of the architectural and specifier market. Refer leads where appropriate to other team colleagues and State Manager.
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis to State Manager. Provide forecast and Sales Sheet each Tuesday to State Manager. Participate in ‘Daily Huddles’ and weekly Sales Meeting.
- Contribute to market/product analysis at sales meetings especially; identify and report all competitor activity in region, especially taking note of direct product competition in all areas of the market.
- Foster and promote the Stylecraft collection of products with residentially-focused architects and designers by regular ‘proactive’ client presentations. Note that this role is showroom based, so it is a requirement to bring clients into the space on a weekly basis. Limited requirement to go to a home or studio to measure up or drop samples.
- Maintain client contact on a social interpersonal level supported by the company use of an entertainment and gift budget in consultation with your State Sales Manager.
- Represent Stylecraft Australia at trade and social events wherever required and PR when required.
- Assess existing client base allocation as and when required by State Manager with a view to improved sales generation (maintenance).
- Seek and develop new client contacts in your region with a view to improved sales generation as a team by sharing market information gained from presentations and networking.
- Maintain product knowledge as required by the changing dynamics of the role, so as to offer up-to-the-minute design solutions to specific client requirements.
- Attend sales training and product training as required.
- Read industry magazines supplied. Discuss themes and contents with colleagues and State Manager on a regular basis with a view to developing ones own knowledge of style and design occurring in the contemporary A&D market.
- Maintain a clean and tidy showroom presentation including product displays and window treatments. Maintain clean and current product samples.
- A well groomed personal presence is expected at all times.
- Role days are Tuesday to Saturday.
If you are an experienced professional in this arena then we would like to hear from you. Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.