About the role: The Sales Support person is often the first point of contact and therefore sets an impression of Stylecraft to the industry and public. The role is pivotal in the mechanics of the Sales Team and assists the organisation in achieving their targets.
• Support the State Manager and Sales Consultants with administration duties as required.
• Assist the sales team with all internal processes; quoting, order confirmations, ordering, scheduling, tenders and contracts.
• Compile and sending of Data Sheets, images or technical specifications to designers and project managers.
• Working with suppliers to ensure lead-times and project schedules can be achieved and communicated to customer.
• Compile and/or amend Care and Maintenance Manuals.
• Formatting or uploading Navision images.
• Organise and coordinate sample transfers via Asset Panda.
• Caretaker role of accounts when Consultants are away.
• Assist with phone system when required.
• Maintain cleanliness of showroom and facilities on a daily basis. Ensure the showroom is kept in a presentable and organized manner.
• Maintain resource library.
• Maintain stock line samples.
• Maintain showroom (inclusive of store rooms) and all samples in top condition for client presentations and sales. Arrange repair, replacement or cleaning as required.
• Maintain stock levels of sampling and brochures from overseas and local suppliers.
• Organise supplier presentations and/or updates.
EVENTS AND HOSPITALITY
• Coordinate showroom events and functions with Consultant and Manager. Including organising; catering, hiring of equipment, set-up, cleaning and packing away.
• Attend and contribute to showroom presentations, showroom events, client entertainment and industry events.
• Assist with client showroom walk through presentations.
• Assist with website and email based sales.
• Assist with Generic Designer Sales Database and advise State Manager should the client require a full time consultant.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to firstname.lastname@example.org.