A collection of new and almost new items from Stylecraft’s Australian and internationally designed and manufactured range, StylecraftNOW pieces are available for purchase immediately. Delivered to your door with free shipping to metro areas of Australia, the offering includes brand new items and ex-showroom samples from leading brands such as Arper, Tacchini and Ross Gardam.
Stylecraft Managing Director, Anthony Collins, spoke about the launch of the new website as,
“… an exciting opportunity for lovers of design to purchase pieces that we have available to ship right now, while taking advantage of a discount up to 80% where products have been discontinued or are ex-showroom samples. We’re committed to being as transparent as possible and as result the grading categories and additional imagery make it very clear that what-you-see is what-you-get. In a time where a lot of us are bound to our homes and our shopping experiences are changing, we’re excited to be bringing StylecraftNOW to wherever you may be.”
The condition of your favourite pieces have been graded into one of five simple categories, with detailed imagery included to ensure you are able to make an informed purchase.
- NEW — Just like it sounds: a brand-new item.
- LIKE NEW — An item in new working condition but no longer in original packaging.
- VERY GOOD — An ex-showroom sample that has seen limited use and remains in good working condition. The item may show some limited signs of wear.
- GOOD — An ex-showroom sample that shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and functions properly.
- ACCEPTABLE — An ex-showroom sample which is fairly worn but continues to function properly.
Discover lounging, tables, lighting and accessories from our leading design brands and enjoy free shipping on your order for all Metro areas. Your favourite pieces are waiting.
10% of each sale on StylecraftNOW during the month of October 2020 will be donated to the Kids Cancer Project, up to a total of $20,000. Stylecraft are proud to continue their support of the Kids Cancer Project, an organisation dedicated to advancing childhood cancer awareness and research.