Based on the fringe of Sydney’s CBD, we are a well-established and highly regarded business providing contemporary furniture across Australia. Our company is rapidly growing and requires a highly skilled Accounts Payable with relevant experience. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment as part of a friendly and passionate team culture.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Processing high volume of matching, coding and posting of invoices in accordance with company policy.
• Dealing with vendor queries and liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Monthly reconciliation of creditor accounts.
• Regular follow up on outstanding invoices/discrepancies.
• Preparing and posting fortnightly payment runs.
• Weekly reporting of the AP ledger.
• Maintenance and record keeping.
• Ad hoc duties as required.
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience in Accounts Payable.
• The ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and work as part of a team.
• Excellent numeracy skills, highly organised and motivated.
• Show attention to detail and great communication skills.
• Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Exposure to Microsoft Navision/similar ERP systems is preferable.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to email@example.com