The Retail Sales Consultant is often the first point of contact and therefore sets an impression of StylecraftHOME and Stylecraft to the industry and public. The role is pivotal in the mechanics of the StylecraftHOME Sales Team and assists the organisation in achieving their targets. We are seeking an enthusiastic person for a one-day a week, casual position based in our new Melbourne StylecraftHOME showroom.
The role encompasses but is not limited to the following:
- Promote the StylecraftHOME brand and collection of products.
- Pursue and develop sales leads in the retail market with the ability to close the sale.
- Foster new and existing client relationships.
- Operate and manage the phone system, ensure calls are answered professionally and in a timely manner (3 rings) and directed to the correct recipient.
- "Meet and Greet" all visitors to the showroom and assist or refer to others accordingly.
- Assist with generic VIC Sales Database and advise State Manger should the client require a full-time consultant.
- To be well groomed and appropriately attired at all times.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- An accommodating personality Initiative and a solutions based sales approach.
- Attention to detail.
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community.
- Ability to work in a small team environment, as well as autonomously.
- Maintain cleanliness of showroom and facilities on a daily basis. Ensure the showroom is kept in a presentable and organised manner.
- Maintain showroom (inclusive of store rooms) and all samples in top condition for client presentations and sales.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to email@example.com.