The aim of the Key Account Manager is to foster long-term relationships with Commercial ‘End User’ Customers and to be the conduit between them and the greater Stylecraft business. Their main objective is to generate repeat or new business opportunities from these clients. They will also act as a Brand Ambassador for Stylecraft, establishing partnership arrangements that will ultimately benefit longer term Architectural/Design specified projects.
The Key Account Manager role encompasses all aspects of the design process from the initial client consultation through to final product specification and ordering. The Key Account Manager will assist and identify industry trends and participate in constructive market/product analysis at sales meetings as required. This role is pivotal to fostering close industry relationships, business leads and continued sales growth for the company.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, the below;
- Generate sales from Commercial ‘End User’ Customers, where there is no current involvement from an Architect or Designer.
- Refer A&D leads where appropriate to other team colleagues and State Manager.
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis to State Manager. Provide forecast and Sales Sheet each Friday to State Manager. Participate in ‘Daily Huddles’, Weekly Sales Meeting and 1:1 Performance Reviews.
- Track weekly pending or realized sales orders as well as deliveries through Navision reports, to identify new business opportunities. Quantify these opportunities with the Sales Team during the Weekly Sales Meeting and make the necessary arrangements to meet with the customer post-handover to establish an ongoing post sales relationship (with the Sales Consultant and/or State Manager).
- Contribute to market/product analysis at sales meetings especially; identify and report all competitor activity in region, especially taking note of direct product competition in all areas of the market.
- Foster and promote the Stylecraft collection of products with ‘End User’ Customers by regular ‘proactive’ client presentations, mandatory minimum of 10 required per week.
- Maintain client contact on a social interpersonal level supported by the company use of an entertainment and gift budget in consultation with your State Sales Manager.
- Represent Stylecraft Australia at trade and social events wherever required and PR when required.
- Assess existing client base allocation as and when required by State Manager with a view to improved sales generation (maintenance).
- Seek and develop new client contacts in your region with a view to improved sales generation as a team by sharing market information gained from presentations and networking.
- Maintain product knowledge as required by the changing dynamics of the role, so as to offer up-to-the-minute design solutions to specific client requirements.
- Attend sales training and product training as required.
- Read industry magazines supplied. Discuss themes and contents with colleagues and State Manager on a regular basis with a view to developing one’s own knowledge of style and design occurring in the contemporary A&D market.
- Maintain a clean and tidy showroom presentation including product displays and window treatments. Maintain clean and current product samples.
- A well groomed personal presence is expected at all times.
- A clean well-maintained vehicle which is able to carry an executive chair, and other furniture items, is required.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to email@example.com.