We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist / Showroom Co-ordinator to join our Melbourne team.
The position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks that include (but are not limited to)
- Greeting clients and visitors, general customer service
- Handling internal showroom enquiries
- Assistance with the organisation of internal and external events, as well as day-to-day client hosting within the showroom
- Assisting the sales team with all showroom related tasks and activities
- Showroom maintenance and presentation – general cleaning, styling, housekeeping
- Office administration
- Management of all incoming phone calls and messages
- Management of all mail, deliveries and ordering of stationary and general office supplies
- Ability to maintain a tidy & efficient office environment across all floors of the Melbourne showroom
- Keeping an attendance report
- Ad Hoc Duties as required
In order to be considered for this role you must possess:
- An energetic and can-do attitude with an outgoing, welcoming personality
- Experience in a customer service and or client facing role
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general administrative tasks
As this is a front of house position, good presentation and a client focused approach is essential.
We are looking for someone to assume a variety of tasks as well as possessing a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are an engaging, driven individual with the ability to work within a small team environment please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org