Stylecraft is a market leader in the supply of original, contemporary furniture. The Stylecraft collection of furniture and lighting captures markets including corporate, government, institutional, educational, hospitality and residential spaces across Australia and throughout Asia.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist / Showroom Co-ordinator to join our Sydney team. The position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks that include (but are not limited to)
- Greeting clients on arrival. Project a professional manner while acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and staff contacting Stylecraft Sydney.
- Answering phones in a timely manner and ensuring that all calls are directed to the correct departments.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all Stylecraft staff.
- Assistance with the organisation of internal and external events.
- Prepare for all client presentations within the showroom.
- Assisting the sales team with all showroom related tasks and activities.
- Maintain the showroom and office space in a neat, clean, tidy and professional manner.
- Ensure that reception duties are completed in an organised and timely manner.
- Provide assistance to the Sales Department as and when required. Eg: Arranging transfer of samples to clients.
- Provide assistance to the Product & Marketing Department .
- Update StylecraftHOME showroom in line with product launches and daily styling.
- Supporting the Marketing team with media enquiries and product loan co-ordination.
- Management of all mail, deliveries and ordering of stationary and general office supplies.
- Ability to maintain a tidy & efficient office environment across all floors of the Sydney showroom
- Ad hoc duties as required by various Stylecraft departments
In order to be considered for this role you must possess:
- An energetic and can-do attitude with an outgoing, welcoming personality.
- Experience in a customer service and or client facing role.
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general administrative tasks.
As this is a front of house position, a client focused approach is essential.
We are looking for someone to assume a variety of tasks as well as possessing a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are an engaging, driven individual with the ability to work within a small team environment please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.